Hire a Trained Professional
Looking for an experienced Provider to apply SlipDoctors Products? Locate a Provider
FREE FLOOR EVALUATION
- Our Providers can analyze and test your floors before treatment is started. We accurately measure the Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) before we treat your floors. Then, a written report showing SCOF results before and after treatment will be provided, including a comparison with ADA Guidelines.
- We are the best in the business! We can treat most flooring surfaces, and all applications are backed by our two-year warranty.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) recognizes the importance of slip-proofing floors. Business must maintain their floors in slip-proof condition or face possible fines up to $50,000 for first offense and up to $100,000 for a second offense.
PROTECTION AGAINST LIABILITY
- Business owners, municipalities and property owners realize the importance of preventing accidents. They know that, sooner or later, they will encounter a slip-and-fall accident at their facility that may result in injury and possible lawsuits.
- Reducing the possibility of insurance claims can help lower property insurance and workers’ comp insurance costs.
- One SlipDoctors application may significantly reduce damage awards in slip-and-fall lawsuits because the claimant can no longer accuse the property owner of negligence.
RECEIVE SUBSTANTIAL TAX CREDITS
- In the United States, a business that has applied SlipDoctors treatment on their floors may be eligible for annual tax credits.
The BEST Answer for Safer Floors – Give us a call TODAY!