In The News
Certification - Canada
Follow Us On Twitter
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Click the sections below to reveal answers
- What are your start-up costs?
- We have several packages, starting as low as $13,950. Contact us for the latest promotions & offers.
- Are there different packages to become a solution provider?
- We offer two packages for U.S. and Canada. International packages are priced separately.
- Are there any additional or on-going fees other than the initial package cost?
- No, we are not a franchise in that sense. Other than on-going product purchases and shipping charges, there are no other additional costs, requirements, on-going dues or fees.
- What are typical shipping costs and duties?
- Shipping costs are quoted individually. In most cases, we are able to ship within the U.S. within five business days via ground shipping. Quotes for shipping and transit times for international shipments are handled separately.
- Can I purchase a protected territory?
- Yes. This is available for an additional fee and yearly required product purchases. Please contact us to find out more information.
- How do I know if someone is in my area?
- We have Providers worldwide. We would love to have someone in your area, too. Contact us for my details or visit our website.
- Do you have corporate accounts I will benefit from?
- On a daily basis, businesses worldwide contact us about our products. Contact us to hear about some of our newest customers.
- What do I need to get started?
- One of the first things you will need is a company name. Please contact your local state agencies to research specific requirements to register a business in your area or contact your legal advisor.
- What are the next steps?
- Ready to get started? Contact us to obtain a SlipDoctors Disclosure Agreement and Solution Provider Agreement to review. Once both are executed and payment is arranged, we can schedule training and ship your initial product order.
- Can you guarantee my success?
- Starting your own business can be rewarding, and is one of the most challenging ventures to undertake. No one can guarantee the success of a new business. Success can be driven by hard work and exceptional customer service, and patience is required to establish contacts and pursue interested prospects. We can suggest unique approaches, marketing materials and lead generation techniques to help jump start your business. Additionally, our corporate office support team is ready and willing to help with any product questions that may arise.