In The News
Certification - Canada
Follow Us On Twitter
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Click the sections below to reveal answers
- If I place an order internationally, do I receive free shipping?
- We only offer free shipping within Continental United States, including Hawaii and Alaska.
- What shipping services do you use?
- We ship via FedEx, USPS, UPS, and DHL.
- Can I receive any of your products overnight?
- With the exception of international shipments and hazardous goods, we are happy to overnight your order for an extra fee.
- Do I receive a refund if I opened a product?
- Opened product is subject to 20% restocking fee. If treatment solutions did not meet your expectations, they can be returned with explanation or description of procedure used within 30 days for exchange or refund. All other products have a 30-day with 20% restock return policy on only unopened products.
- Can I get a refund after 30 days of placing my order?
- For all online orders no questions asked 30-day exchange on all unopened and returned in original new condition.
- Do I pay for shipping or additional fees when returning a product?
- For all cases of shipping back returned products, customer is subjected to pay for shipping costs. Seller is not responsible for returned items in-transit. Please insure all returned packaged from being lost in transit or damaged shipments.
- Where can I find detailed information on each product?
- Visit our technical page to find TDS and/or SDS documents.
- If I cannot find the answer to my question, who do I contact?
- For questions unanswered on our website, send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I rent a BOT/Slip Meter?
- Submit your completed BOT or Slip Meter rental agreeement by faxing to (214) 666-3225 or emailing email@example.com. We will respond back providing availability on your rental request.
- How long am I allowed to rent a BOT/Slip Meter?
- The standard time to rent a BOT or Slip Meter is 3 days. Additional days are available for an extra fee.
- How do I know your availability of BOT/Slip Meter rentals?
- We have several BOTs and Slip Meters available to rent. Contact us to confirm availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What components are included with my BOT/Slip Meter rental?
- Our BOT/Slip Meter rentals come standard with instructions, testing solution, sensors, battery and recharging port. We can include an optional Sensor Reconditioning Tool, NSFI/ANSI B101.3 Standard and Leather Sensors for an extra fee.